Atlas America insurance is a visitor insurance plan which offers travel insurance coverage and emergency services to individuals and families traveling outside their Home Country. This travel insurance offers Acute onset of pre existing condition coverage for visitors with certain limits. After the deductible, program pays 80% for the first $5000 and 100% thereafter for each sickness or injury. If In-Network providers directly bill the insurance company, than the co-insurance is waived. Outside the USA, the plan pays 100% after deductible.
Best suitable for - International tourists visiting USA. ( Visitor visa, business travelers, temporary US visa holders like b1, b2, h1, l1 , J1 visa etc)
Atlas America Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A+ by Am best. more details about Atlas America travel insurance reviews and ratings.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
AM Best Rating: A+
Under Writer: Lloyd's
Administrator: HCC Medical Insurance Services
How it works?
After the deductible plan pays:
How to Buy?
Quotes & Buy online
What's Good About Atlas America Insurance
- Comprehensive Travel Medical Coverage at very affordable price.
- Co-Insurance waived when inside the PPO network and direct billing.
- More than one PPO network providers, i.e. Greater number of Doctors, medical facilities and hospitals covered across the USA.
- Acute onset of Pre-existing Condition Coverage, upto $100,000 for age under 70 yrs.(conditions apply, read brochure for details)
- Deductible is once in a policy period
- Online Renewable, Extension of policy available online up to 12 months.
- Cancelable and refundable.
What's Not So Good About Atlas America Insurance - What's Missing
Emergency Room charge covered if hospitalized as impatient for illness or in the event of an injury.
For age 80+, Low policy maximum
Pre-existing Condition coverage is limited to only acute onset, and treatment has to be taken within 24 hours
Atlas America Insurance Reviews, Feedback and Ratings
- Atlas America Insurance rating is A+, by AM Best (underwritten by Lloyds).
- Atlas America has good feedback and Reviews from customers.
- Atlas America Insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider - HCC Medical Insurance Services. A subsidiary of HCC insurance, a NY stock exchange listed public company with good history.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Atlas America insurance participate in more than one PPO network(First health, PHCS, Coventry, Beech Street) combining providing you thousands of reputed Doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill to the insurance company and can be cash less transactions.
Where and How to Buy Atlas America Insurance?
You can purchase the travel insurance online at Atlas America Insurance
You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Manage your Atlas Travel Insurance policy online: Renewal, extension, Visa letter more
Atlas Insurance policy can be managed online . If you are policy holder you can logon to Atlas insurance online Client Zone to renew, extend, download ID card, making any correction, Visa letter, Find providers etc.
You will need the Policy ID and Date of birth of the insurance person to access Atlas America insurance client Zone.
Atlas America Insurance Claim Information
You can download the claimant form here: Atlas America insurance claim form
It is recommended that after you take any medical service or have any claims, please download this claimant form, complete it and send it to HCC Medical Insurance Services (HCCMIS). Make sure to provide complete information and supporting documents for faster processing. Read more information about visitor insurance claims process.
Review Atlas America Insurance Plan Information:
Have additional Questions about Atlas America Insurance? Please contact our licensed agent at 866-384-9104 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org