Liaison Continent insurance offers travel insurance coverage and medical emergency services to visitors to usa.
Liaison Continent Insurance is comprehensive coverage visitor insurance policy, administration by Seven Corners. If In-Network providers directly bill the insurance company.
Best Suitable for - International tourists visiting USA.
Liaison Continent Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by Am best. More details about Liaison Continent insurance Ratings and Reviews.
Eligibility (Who can buy this travel insurance?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
AM Best Rating: A+
Under Writer: Lloyds of London and Tramont Insurance Company
Administrator: Seven Corners
How it Works?
After the deductible plan pays:
How to Buy?
Quotes & Buy online
What's Good About Liaison Continent Travel Insurance
- Low-cost Comprehensive coverage travel insurance
- Liaison Continent is Renewable and refundable.
- PPO Network
- International Travel Coverage
- Pre Existing Medical Conditions Coverage:
For non US Citizens visiting USA, plan offers upto $45,000 coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions for visitors under the age of 65 years. For visitors with age between 65 to 69 years, the coverage is up to $2,000
- Waiver of a Pre-existing Condition for an unexpected recurrence: for U.S. citizens traveling outside of the U.S. and Canada. Up to $25,000 for age under 70 years and $5000 for age 70 and over. (Conditions apply, read brochure for details)
- Terrorism Coverage : URC (Usual, Reasonable and Customary) up to $50,000 Lifetime Maximum. Political Evacuation coverage: Up to $10,000.
- Coverage for Natural Disaster: Up to $200 per day for 5 days, for replacement accommodations if you are displaced due to a Natural Disaster.
What's Not So Good About Liaison Continent Visitor Insurance- What's Missing
- Plan cannot be purchased after 3 months of arriving in the USA
- Maximum Coverage period is only 187 days, including renewals
Liaison Continent Travel Insurance Reviews and Ratings
- Liaison Continent insurance rating is A+, by AM Best (underwritten by Lloyds of London and Tramont Insurance Company).
- Liaison Continent insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider - Seven Corners.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Liaison Continent insurance participate in more then one PPO network(First health, Heigya) combining providing you thousands of reputed Doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill to the insurance company and can be cash less transactions.
Where and How to Buy Liaison Continent Visitor Insurance?
You can purchase the plan online at Liaison Continent
You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional Questions about Liaison Continent Insurance? Please contact our licensed agent at 866-384-9104 or email at email@example.com
Related Visitor Insurance Reviews
|Atlas America Insurance Reviews||Visitors Care Insurance Reviews|
|Patriot America Insurance Reviews||Diplomat Long Term Insurance Reviews|
|Liaison International Insurance Reviews||Worldmed Insurance Reviews|
|Visit USA Insurance Reviews||Liaison Worldwide Insurance Reviews|
|Liaison Majestic Insurance Reviews||International Major Medical Insurance Reviews|
|Inbound Guest Insurance Reviews||Inbound USA Insurance Reviews|
|Inbound Immigrant Insurance Reviews||Diplomat America Insurance Reviews|
|Patriot Platinum Insurance Reviews||Bridge Insurance Reviews|
|Safe Travels USA Insurance Reviews||Safe Travel International Insurance Reviews|
|Patriot Exchange Insurance Reviews||VisitorSecure Insurance Reviews|
|Green Cover Insurance Reviews|