Liaison International insurance for visitor insurance offers travel medical insurance coverage for travelers of any nation when traveling international for up to 6 months. It offers two affordable options:
- After the deductible, plan pays 80% for the first $5,000, then pays 100% to the selected policy maximum (Option-1)
- OR 0% for first $2,500 of eligible expenses, 20% thereafter up to policy maximum. Plan Pays 80% (Option2)
Suitable for - Most suitable for US visiting parents, International tourists visiting USA, USA visitors & workers like B1/B2/H/L visa holders.
Liaison international insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A+ by Am best. more details about Liaison international insurance Ratings and Reviews.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
AM Best Rating: A+
Under Writer: Lloyd's, United States Fire Insurance Company
Administrator: Seven Corners
How it works?
After the deductible plan pays:
How to Buy?
Quotes & Buy online
What's Good About Liaison International
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage Plan at very affordable price.
- Covers Accident, Health, Baggage Loss and Terrorism
- PPO network, so you get discounted/negotiated rates from Dr. or Hospitals.
- Deductible is once in a policy period
- Cancelable and refundable.
What's Not So Good About Liaison International - What's Missing
- Coverage is only up to maximum 6 months.
- Policy maximum has restriction for age 65 and over. (Maximum available coverage for age 65 to 79 is $50,000 only)
- For age 80+, Low policy maximum limits to $15,000.
- US Coverage option covers only US trip. So If traveling to internationally which includes USA also as a part of trip, then travelers need to buy separate policy for US and non US coverage.
Liaison International insurance reviews and ratings.
- Liaison International insurance rating is A+, by AM Best (underwritten by Lloyds).
- Liaison International insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider - Seven Corners Inc. based in Indiana state. Seven corners is in business since 1993 with good history.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Liaison International insurance participate PPO network(First health, Hegiya) consisting thousands of reputed Doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill to the insurance company and can be cash less transactions.
Where and How to Buy Liaison International Insurance?
You can purchase Liaison international visitor insurance plan online at Liaison International
You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional Questions about Liaison International Insurance? Please contact our licensed agent at 866-384-9104 or email at email@example.com
Related Visitor Insurance Reviews
|Atlas America insurance reviews||Visitors Care insurance reviews|
|Patriot America insurance reviews||Liaison Continent insurance reviews|
|Diplomat Long Term insurance reviews||Worldmed insurance reviews|
|Visit USA insurance reviews||Liaison Worldwide insurance reviews|
|Liaison Majestic insurance reviews||International Major Medical insurance reviews|
|Inbound Guest insurance reviews||Inbound USA insurance reviews|
|Inbound Immigrant insurance reviews||Diplomat America insurance reviews|
|Patriot Platinum insurance reviews||Bridge insurance reviews|
|Safe Travels USA insurance reviews||Safe Travel International insurance reviews|
|Patriot Exchange insurance reviews|