Important renewal information about your Liaison International Insurance:
- Liaison International policy has the option for online extension of minimum 5 days to 6 months.
- There is a $5 renewal fee every time you renew the policy.
- It is recommended to renew your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expired you no longer have the option for renewal. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.