Worldmed insurance is an A rated travel insurance plan offering medical coverage and emergency services to individuals and families traveling outside their Home Country. Plan pays 80% for the first $5000 and 100% thereafter within US. It pays 100%, outside the USA.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Standard & Poor's Rating: A+ (Strong)
Administrator: Travel Insurance Services
Best Suitable for: International tourists visiting USA. For Age over 70 to 79 plan has higher coverage for up to 100,000.
Worldmed Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best and A+ by Standard & Poor's.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
What's Good About Worldmed Insurance
- Comprehensive travel Medical insurance Coverage Plan
- Add On Coverage Options: $100,000 for Ages 70+ | $50,000 for Ages 80+
- Renewable up to 4 years
- Pre-existing condition benefit of $5,000 for Heart Attack and Stroke
- International Travel Coverage
What's Not So Good About Worldmed Insurance
- Limited pre-existing condition coverage
- Not Cancelable after start date
- More expensive than other travel insurance
Worldmed Insurance Reviews and Ratings.
- Worldmed insurance rating is A by AM Best (underwritten by AIU).
- Worldmed insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider -Travel Insurance Services.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
How it Works?After the deductible plan pays:
80% for the first $5000, 100% after that up to the policy maximum. (100% in network if direct billing.)
See complete Details -
How Worldmed insurance plan works?
Where and How to Buy Worldmed Insurance?
You can purchase the insurance online at WorldMed Insurance
You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional questions about Worldmed Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.