I need 20 days of insurance for an international student who is coming on an F1 visa. His insurance through his university starts 9/1/17 and since he arrives on 8/11, I need to cover the gap. Please suggest what options I have.

To cover the gap between when your visitor arrives and when his student insurance plan begins, you can look at our visitors insurance plans

You can buy these policies for a minimum of five days and a maximum of one year. 

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team 



Can't find the answer?
Ask one of our licensed travel insurance consultants

Ask An Expert

Insurance rates are regulated by law.
You can't find the same insurance plan for a lower price anywhere else.

Similar Questions

What is the best travel insurance coverage for parents visiting USA on…

If your parents are coming to the USA on a Visitors Visa, you can consider the CoverAmerica Gold plan for them. This is a percentage-based comprehensive plan. Like all travel insurance plans, the CoverAmerica Gold…


Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.