The ChoiceAmerica travel medical insurance policy is cancellable.
If cancelled before the effective date:
- You can get a full refund if the cancellation is done before the coverage begins.
If cancelled after the effective date:
- A prorated refund is only possible if no claim has been filed.
- A $20 cancellation fee is applicable for any policy cancelled after the effective date.
- No refund is available if you need to visit a doctor with the policy.
- A refund amount, if any, will be refunded the same way it was paid. If you made the payment using a credit card, the refund will go back to the same credit card.
How to Cancel
You can cancel your visitors insurance policy with the following steps:
- Step 1. Sign in to the Customer Portal using the policy number and the primary insured's date of birth
- Step 2. Find the plan you want to cancel and click cancel. Fill out the required fields and complete cancellation
- Step 3. Allow 7-10 business days for processing and refund