The Inbound Immigrant travel medical insurance policy is cancellable.
How to Cancel
You can cancel your visitors insurance policy with the following steps:
1. Sign in to the Customer Portal using the policy number and the primary insured's date of birth
2. Find the plan you want to cancel and click cancel. Fill out the required fields and complete cancellation
3. Allow 7-10 business days for processing and refund
How much refund would I receive?
If Cancelled Before the Effective Date
- You can get a full refund if the cancellation is done before the coverage becomes effective.
If Cancelled After the Effective Date
- A prorated refund is possible only if no claim has been filed. For instance, if you buy the policy for 3 months from January 1 to March 31 and file a request for cancellation on January 16, then the period of January 17 to March 31 would be considered for a refund.
- A $25 cancellation fee is applicable for any policy cancelled after the effective date.
- The refund amount, if any, will be refunded the same way it was paid. If you made the payment using a credit card, the refund will go back to the same credit card.