Candidate must be a US Permanent resident (Green card holder) or a US Citizen.
VisitorsCoverage inc. a high-growth, online technology company working in the travel insurance space, is looking for an experienced Affiliate Sales & Marketing Manager with 3-5 years of digital and affiliate marketing experience.
This individual will be responsible for managing and expanding our affiliate program, including improving the platform, identifying and recruiting affiliates, developing creative assets, and meeting revenue goals. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated multi-tasker with strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills. We are seeking an independent yet very collaborative team player who can work with minimum supervision.Qualifications:
A minimum of 3 years of job-related experience in affiliate marketing and business development ; a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on affiliate marketing and direct response.Responsibilities:
- Manage, improve, and optimize affiliate-marketing opportunities to grow traffic and revenue
- Define strategies to expend affiliate program
- Proactively build the number of affiliate partners through outreach, recruiting, and relationships to achieve monthly growth goals
- Identify and recruit new affiliates and partners through various channels including social networks, blogs, websites, communities, groups, etc..
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Get affiliates excited and engaged about offers/products/services
- Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritized and focused on
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, ROI, ROAS, etc...
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments/teams as necessary.
- Ability to independently prospect, recruit, and onboard affiliates
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Experience with communication across cultures
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, customer acquisition, conversion techniques
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Highly advanced analytical skills
- Strong relationship building, communication, and negotiation skills
- Understanding and experience with web traffic, SEO ranking, and SEO/ SEM tools
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Essential marketing skills including willing to call potential and current partner clients and willing to do inbound and outbound business development meetings.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Creativity, innovation, and willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work on directives and willingness to learn and grow distribution & partnership expansion strategies, execute sales, strengthen business development, and take on relationship management initiatives
- Experience with affiliate platforms preferred (CJ, Rakuten etc).
A link to your professional profile such as LinkedIn.
Learn more about VisitorsCoverage at our About VisitorsCoverage page.
Back to Current Job Listings