VisitorsCoverage.com is a fast-growing online travel insurance solution company located in Santa Clara, CA. We are looking for a full-time Customer Service Manager to help manage the call center by improving customer service through planning and implementing call center strategies, conducting analysis, managing projects, improving operations, implementing systems and processes, and training and managing staff.
We are an online, internet-based, technology company serving customers throughout the world for over a decade. Our ideal candidate would be experienced with call center customer service management, verbal communication, process improvement, and people management. We are looking for someone who can work on directives and is willing to learn and grow in the position, however is also capable of managerial tasks and comfortable supervising with a team player attitude.
This is a FULL-TIME position. This position would be a great fit job for operations managers looking for career growth. NO Telecommuting or Visa Sponsorship will be offered.
- We're located in Santa Clara and are looking for local candidates only.
- Compensation and benefits are negotiable and depends on experience.
- Must be open to working a full-time schedule.
- Must be authorized to work in the US legally (No visa sponsorship).
- Strong customer service managerial skills
- Experience with call center customer service process design and management
- Can communicate, plan, and delegate effectively
- Experience with analyzing data & information
- Must be able to develop benchmarks & standards
- Team-leader who is data driven and comfortable with numbers
- Has a sales approach mindset & experience with inside sales
- Must be able to understand how to diffuse conflict and convey empathy
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a goal-driven environment
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must be an expert in ZenDesk and know all commands and functionalities or similar platforms
- Manage customer service team to deliver a superior experience to existing customers
- Make an impact and to add to incremental revenues; focus on inside sales
- Accomplish customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations
- Manage the customer service team efficiently by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing job contributions, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying customer service trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change
- Achieve inside sales objectives by measuring the revenue opportunity from inbound queries, managing the inbound sales process, tracking, measuring sales productivity, and implementing processes to maximize direct & indirect sales opportunities
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring employee performance, identifying and resolving problems, and initiating employee training as needed
- Accomplish call center objectives by orienting, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administer employee schedules; communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, and review job contributions; enforce policies
- Design customer service rewards and recognition programs to impact both customer service standards and inside sales revenue growth.
- Forecast financial requirements to run various programs
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining select contact with customers; conduct surveys; form focus groups; analyze information and applications
- Motivate the team and deal with stressful situations, irate customers, or problematic employees
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establish and communicate service metrics; monitor and analyze results; implement changes
- Manage orderly training and growth opportunities for team members; formalize a coaching and training platform that is cost-effective and measurable
- Supervise, monitor, and train staff to become experts of the market
- Maximize customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolve problems; disseminate advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detect and diagnose network problems