Are you known as a creative person? Do you have a creative vision? If yes, this job may be a fit for you!
We are seeking a Creative Content Producer who has smart ideas, strong execution skills, and quality results. This person will be responsible for all aspects of content including development, design, production, presentation, evaluation, and analysis. He/she must be able to maintain consistency with site vision and style while developing strategies to keep content fresh and dynamic. The ideal candidate will be up to speed on the latest best practices across digital marketing channels and be able to present their creative concepts to internal teams.
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
- Conceive and implement engaging concepts, guidelines, and strategies.
- anage the creative process from concept to completion.
- Conceptualize & produce digital-media assets. Generate new ideas for unexplored ways to leverage digital technology for visual storytelling.
- Collaborate with department heads and work in cross-functional teams to execute creative campaigns.
- Conceive, develop, and produce effective content for advertising campaigns such as print, email, TV, social media, etc...
- Write and design unique, well-crafted copy messaging for our brands.
- Create and implement visual marketing programs that range from print media to digital presentations.
- Create in-house artwork and design layouts for marketing materials such as print and digital advertisements, point-of-sale displays, signage, web graphics, and other digital content.
- Strong understanding of design and smart copy with ability to conceptualize fresh approaches to advertising
- An intimate understanding of design, copy, and web best practices/guidelines
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Dreamweaver, etc...
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities as well organization skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Experience with social video production
- Proficiency with social networking platforms
- Strong proficiencywith digital, creative, visual content including websites, social media, blogs, mobile/tablet applications, video, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven writing, editing, proofreading and copywriting skills
- Minimum of 3 years work experience (creative agency, marketing for premium, or luxury experience preferred) that includes web design, HTML, and CSS programming experience
- Good understanding of UX, graphic design, and layout
Compensation: Negotiable. No telecommuting for this position.
About the Company:
VisitorsCoverage Inc., is a leading travel insurance solution company specializing in international travel and medical insurance. Our products and services are focused on serving foreign visitors, immigrants, and international travelers to the USA and worldwide. VisitorsCoverage Inc. provides a wide range of products from the industry's most well-known and top-rated visitor & travel medical insurance plans; We pride ourselves on our ability to provide unparalleled, excellent customer service.
You would find more about Company and Business information at About VisitorsCoverage
Back to Current Job Listings