VisitorsCoverage Inc., a leading online travel insurance solution company, is looking for a dynamic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager who can work on directives and assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts & strategies. This individual should have an in-depth knowledge of business objectives and online strategies with a rich background in the digital marketing industry. Our ideal candidate should be business savvy with team management and operations experience and be open to learning about our marketing strategies, sales, and business operations & development.
NO Telecommuting or Visa Sponsorship will be offered.
- Three to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising(digital experience required)
- Superior communication skills, excellent leadership skills, strong organizational and time-management skills
- A minimum of2 years experience managing a team
- Ability to learn quickly and handle complexity, change, and ambiguity
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, content marketing strategies, web technologies and end-to-end marketing ecosystems
- Marketing operations & managerial skills
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in marketing & advertisement strategies
- Strong understanding of search-engine concepts, social media, and business development
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Creativity, innovation, and willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
- Strong relationship building and leadership abilities
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance-based insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines for your internal team & oversee day-to-day operations
- Strive to maximize department revenue and meet or exceed individual and team targets
- Manage internet marketing campaigns, deadlines, and deliverable results
- Work with the director of digital marketing to develop marketing strategies, goals, messages, metrics, and budgets that align with sales processes
- Manage/carry-out day-to-day marketing operations and assist in business development for multiple business entities
- Work, manage, and communicate with various teams to ensure that activities support the business initiatives of multiple business entities
Please also include:
- Your professional profile such as LinkedIn in your email or resume.
- Specific salary rate requirement.