Job Type: Full Time.
Location: Santa Clara, CA.
VisitorsCoverage Inc., a high-growth, InsurTech company, is looking for a dynamic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager who can work on directives and assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our digital marketing efforts & strategies. The candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategies, PR, analytical abilities, digital marketing tools and trends, and will be a self-motivated multi-tasker with strong leadership, organizational, and people management skills. The candidate must be creative, innovative, and possess a willingness to learn with a can-do attitude.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on Digital Marketing Strategy, User Acquisitions, PR, Social Media, Analytics, Project Management, and People Management.
- Define and lead new digital marketing initiatives and strategies for companys digital products, web presence, social media and content management.
- Manage & execute day-to-day digital marketing operations, optimize marketing ROI, increase web traffic, user engagement, e-commerce conversion and customer satisfaction.
- Identify key business opportunities, initiate new digital enhancements, plan for improved demand generation and monitor site performance.
- Develop, execute, monitor, track, manage, and optimize various digital campaigns.
- Defining metrics, reports, data and ROI.
- Take initiatives and manage creative content for digital and non-digital advertisement campaigns.
- Lead and manage a team of professionals
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong understanding of content marketing strategies, web technologies and end-to-end marketing ecosystems.
- Understanding of search engine concepts, social media, web traffic, SEO ranking with SEM tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, reporting, and campaign budget management skills
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- PR & Influencer Marketing experience is a plus
- Problem-solving, managing conflicts, negotiating, supervising, communication across cultures
- Ability to work on directives and willingness to learn about and grow distribution & partnership expansion strategies, execute sales, strengthen business development, and take on relationship management initiatives
- Working knowledge of various web and content skills such as HTML / graphical tools is a plus
No telecommuting allowed. No sponsorships for this position.