Job Type: Full Time.
Location: Santa Clara, CA.
Candidate must be a US Permanent resident (Green card holder) or a US Citizen.
VisitorsCoverage Inc., a high-growth, InsurTech company, is looking for a dynamic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager who can work on directives and assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our digital marketing efforts & strategies.
The candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategies, analytical abilities and digital marketing tools and trends. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated multitasker with strong leadership, organizational and people management skills. The candidate must be creative, innovative, and willing to learn, with a can-do attitude.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing with focus on SEO, SEM, Social Media, Analytics, Project Management and People Management.
- Define and lead new digital marketing initiatives and strategies for companys digital products, web presence, social media and content management
- Manage/carry-out day-to-day digital marketing operations to support Sales, UI/UX, marketing ROI and customer satisfaction
- Create and execute tactics to increase web traffic, engagement and ecommerce conversion
- Identify key business opportunities, initiate new digital enhancements, plan for improved demand generation and monitor site performance
- Defining metrics, reports, data and ROI
- Take initiatives and manage creative content for digital and non-digital advertisement campaigns
- Lead and manage a team of professionals
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong understanding of content marketing strategies, web technologies and end-to-end marketing ecosystems
- Understanding of search engine concepts, social media, web traffic, SEO ranking with SEO/ SEM tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, reporting, and campaign budget management skills
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- PR & Influencer Marketing experience is a plus
- Problem-solving, managing conflicts, negotiating, supervising, communication across cultures
- Ability to work on directives and willingness to learn about and grow distribution & partnership expansion strategies, execute sales, strengthen business development, and take on relationship management initiatives
- Working knowledge of various web and content skills such as HTML / graphical tools is a plus
Please also include:
A link to your professional profile such as LinkedIn.