Job Type: Full Time.
Location: Santa Clara, CA.
Candidate must be a US Permanent resident (Green card holder) or a US Citizen.
VisitorsCoverage inc. a high-growth, online technology company working in travel insurance space, is looking for a dynamic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager who can work on directives and assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts & strategies.
This individual should have an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, analytical abilities, digital marketing tools and trends. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated multi-tasker with strong leadership organizational and peoples management skills with Creativity, innovation, and willingness to learn with a can-do attitude.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing with focus on SEO, SEM, Social Media, Analytics, Project Management, and People Management.
- Define and lead digital marketing strategy and objectives for companys various web / digital products and content of online properties.
- Manage/carry-out day-to-day digital marketing operations and assist in business development for multiple business entities.
- Develop, execute, monitor, track, manage, and optimize the campaigns.
- Manage marketing budget and expense control.
- Defining metrics, reports, data and ROI.
- Manage and maintain relationship with vendors and creative agencies.
- Take initiatives with and manage creative content for digital and non-digital advertisement campaigns.
- Lead and manage team of professionals.
- Help management in decision-making and execution.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other departments and teams as necessary.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong understanding of content marketing strategies, web technologies and end-to-end marketing ecosystems.
- Understanding of search engine concepts, social media, web traffic, SEO ranking with SEO/ SEM tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Experience with communication across cultures
- Willingness to conduct inbound and outbound business development meetings including calling potential and current partner clients
- Strong analytical, reporting, and campaign budget management skills.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Problem-solving, Managing conflicts, Negotiating, Supervising, Communications across cultures
- Ability to work on directives and willingness to learn about and grow distribution & partnership expansion strategies, execute sales, strengthen business development, and take on relationship management initiatives.
- Independent yet very collaborative team player that can work with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge of various web and content skills such as HTML / graphical tools is a plus.
Please also include:
A link to your professional profile such as LinkedIn.