VisitorsCoverage Inc., a high-growth, InsurTech company, is looking for an experienced Content Marketer who can work on new and current projects and different verticals that we are expanding into.
*We are an internet-based, technology company that provides services to customers all over the world. We are seeking an experienced Content Marketer who will be responsible for managing web content. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
This is a FULL-TIME, MID-LEVEL position. We are located in Santa Clara and are looking for local candidates. No telecommuting allowed. GREAT Compensation package with above-market pay!Required Skills:
- Lead content development for websites, blogs, articles, social updates, messaging, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, email, video etc in accordance with our content strategy
- Have the ability to think holistically about creative in terms of both visual and verbal
- Be able to present work with creative rationale to key stakeholders.
- Help ensure projects are on time and on budget and hours are properly allocated.
- High-level knowledge of SEO, organic growth & Content Marketing
- Brand publisher mindset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Working experience with HTML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pivot directions quickly to keep up with changing business demands
- Strong understanding of web content and how it works
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, Google Docs HTML, Wordpress, etc
- Ability to research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Be accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Develop original, quality, creative and innovative content to engage users
- Define content categorization and structure, content distribution and measurement.
- Take ownership of content governance
- Execute distributing strategy for promote content; collaborate for PR projects
- Conduct extensive research on various topics (like U.S. immigration processes, travel, insurance, and finance) to develop creative content
- Identify opportunities for content improvements, additions, and innovations and effectively pitch those ideas to the stakeholders
- Create and edit existing website/ online articles
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar of blog topics
- Use proven strategies to improve the search ranking of articles and online posts
- Work with the social media team and external agencies to generate content for posts and influencer campaigns
- Educate teams on digital best practices and digital writing trends
- Measure the effectiveness and performance of the content
- Collaborate with marketing, IT, and other teams to help them in copy work/ content creation, as needed
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- 4-year college degree in a relevant field: Journalism, Advertising, Marketing
- Strong communication skills, with team members
You can find more about VisitorsCoverage at About VisitorsCoverage
Back to Current Job Listings