Come join one of Silicon Valley's most successful and thriving InsurTech companies! We are looking for part-time employees to join our growing customer service team.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE UNAVAILABLE TO WORK ON WEEKENDS.Job Summary:
We are an internet-based, technology company that provides services to customers all over the world. We are looking for responsible and dynamic individuals who have the ability to handle inbound customer calls and provide customer service such as, but not limited to: helping customers over the phone, navigate products on our website, close sales, conduct inside sales, respond promptly to customer emails and inquiries, and handle customer queries in a courteous and professional manner.
This is a PART-TIME ENTRY LEVEL position. We are located in Santa Clara and are looking for local candidates. No telecommuting allowed, unless otherwise specified. Depending on the individuals performance results, dedication, and hard-work, the position may be converted into full-time. This opportunity would be a great fit for college students or recent graduates looking to give a head-start to career growth. GREAT Compensation package with above-market pay!
- Any experience in a call center or telephone customer support is a plus.
- Must be flexible with hourly-based scheduling and available to work on weekends.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. NO visa sponsorship will be offered.
- Hired candidate may require obtaining a specialized license that the company will pay and provide training for.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multilingual in Spanish or Mandarin is a plus
- Must be punctual, organized, resourceful, and able to multi-task
- Must possess basic computer skills; proficiency with internet navigation, MS Office, and emails
- Minimum high school diploma required
- California accidental, life, and health insurance licensed agents preferred
- Attend to customer calls, emails and chats; identify & analyze customer needs
- Clearly documenting and logging customer details through all forms of communication
- Guide and lead customer to appropriate products and services
- Provide professional, accurate, and friendly customer service in relation to our products
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers as needed
- Conduct online research and multi-task simple projects
- Create solutions for customers and ensure a smooth sales process to close sales
You can find more about VisitorsCoverage at About VisitorsCoverage
Back to Current Job Listings