Come join one of Silicon Valley's most successful InsurTech companies! We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. We offer great benefits & perks as well as a great work/life balance!
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in marketing/digital marketing, and be able to execute and maintain effective vendor relations, marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyze the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our front-end, lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company's customer base through effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our organization.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. NO visa sponsorship will be offered.Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of proven working experience in marketing, preferably e-commerce.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing campaigns, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Up-to-date with latest best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience in A/B testing of campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience in lead generation and software such as Salesforce or HubSpot.
- 3+ years of team management experience (direct reports).
- Have strong experience with managing budgets and tracking ROI.
- Have good negotiation skills; must be a strong negotiator.
- Manage and coordinate digital marketing (SEO/SEM), advertising and promotion.
- Develop and implement marketing and creative plans.
- Program manage website design and development.
- Help define creative direction for company based on brand guidelines.
- Manage and optimize Google AdWords campaigns.
- Deliver on marketing activities within agreed budget and a keen focus on cost of acquisition.
- Closely collaborate with the Sales team, Customer Success, Engineering and other key functions.
- Monitor industry best practices and be able to bring on-board best practices.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness.
- Be a key member of the website team.
- Collaborate with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes.
You can find more about VisitorsCoverage at About VisitorsCoverage
Back to Current Job Listings