Come join one of Silicon Valley's most successful InsurTech companies! We are looking for a full-time Marketing Analyst to join our growing digital marketing team. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience and be able to work look at marketing campaign data and seeing meaning, insights, ideas, opportunities and at the same time elevating the analysis and strategic thinking. This person should understand Analytica, possess working knowledge of business development, and be able to pursue specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building, and conversions.
*Local candidates only. No telecommuting allowed or visa sponsorship will be offered. This is not a freelancing position.Required Skills:
- Solid technical skills using SQL, advanced Excel, Data Studio, or Tableau.
- Ability to work Google Ads.
- Applicable knowledge and experience with Google Analytics.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to present results of complex analysis compellingly to both technical and non-technical audiences at executive level.
- Strong critical thinking and business acumen, able to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses.
- Analyze information and drive insights or suggestions to make initiatives more efficient and effective.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Provide analytical support and help stakeholders make decisions.
- Create dashboards to measure the impact of all the acquisition strategies in place, using Google Ads, DoubleClick, and other information sources.
- Think on your feet, developing creative strategic & analytical approaches to new or nebulous challenges.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or other analytics-related field.
- 2-3 years of quantitative work experience in marketing analytics, quantitative finance, risk modeling or similar.
You can find more about VisitorsCoverage at About VisitorsCoverage
Back to Current Job Listings