Come join one of Silicon Valley's most successful InsurTech companies! We are looking for a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves type of Social Media Specialist who can take control of the full social media life cycle, from strategizing to execution, with proven abilities to build a brand online. This person should be extremely creative! We are seeking someone who has a great imagination and amazing, unique, creative ideas!
The Social Media Specialist should have 4+ years of hands-on experience in social media executions and be able to demonstrate digital media strategy and marketing promotions across major social media channels. This position carries primary responsibility for social media strategy and execution of all social media projects. This individual will be responsible for the creation of social media strategy, ideation of new social media engagement, and distribution of content across primary social media platforms.
We offer a great work-life balance, generous pay, catered lunch every Friday, and are located close to freeways and train stations in Santa Clara.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. NO visa sponsorship will be offered.Required Skills:
- Ability to create engagement strategy by listening, responding and asking questions to engage with the online community and acting on their behalf
- Experience with developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Ability to creatively develop new concepts, ideas, able to visualize them and execute them as a project
- Experience & expertise in using social media analytics tools, management tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to create cutting-edge creative social media and copywriting content (text, image, and video) along with visual content and asset creation, including video and multimedia, to support proactive social media campaigns
- Up-to-date knowledge with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Experience with online community building
- Excellent communication, multitasking, presentation, editing, and copywriting skills
- Demonstrated experience in successfully executing a social program that includes growing followers organically, increasing engagement and demand generation
- Superior copywriting and content creation skills
- Proven track record of leveraging metric-drive research/analysis to drive informed strategic direction and optimize social media programs resulting in increased traffic and conversions required
- Create and Implement compelling social media strategies to align with business goals.
- Implement new, innovative, and thoughtful social media marketing experiences.
- Create and manage editorial calendars and publishing schedules for social content, promotions, campaign activations, social objectives, messaging, writing posts, sourcing or creating the visual images for these posts, aligning to the overall product and marketing plan.
- Effectively collaborate with various teams & internal stakeholders to ensure that social media activities support the business initiatives of the company.
- Analyze and track the performance of various social media posts and campaigns.
- Understand our social media audience, build/maintain relationships, and engage with audience.
- Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, and optimization of channels.
- Amplify the company message to online communities, media, influencers, partners, customers and the general public.
- Create and maintain social media calendar
- Proven work experience as a social media manager with 4+ years of experience in social media marketing or PR
- 4-year college degree in Communications, Marketing or related discipline
You can find more about VisitorsCoverage at About VisitorsCoverage
Back to Current Job Listings