Diplomat Long Term insurance is a visitor insurance for USA. It is an A rated travel insurance medical coverage plan for travelers visiting to United States. After the deductible, Diplomat America plan pays 80% for the first $5,000 and 100% thereafter up to the policy limit.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Underwriter: US Fire Insurance Company
Administrator: Global Underwriters
Best Suitable for: International tourists, USA visitors, tourist, Parents and relatives visiting USA. Good travel insurance coverage for travelers and visitors.
Diplomat LT Travel Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best.
Eligibility (Who can buy this Insurance?): Non-US Citizens traveling to America.
DLTDiplomat Long Term insurance
What's Good About Diplomat LT Long Term Visitor Insurance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage.
- Deductible is once in a policy period.
- Online Renewable up to 3 years.
What's Not So Good About Diplomat Long Term Travel Medical Insurance
- Not cancelable and not refundable.
- No international coverage, covers only within USA.
- Pre-existing Condition not covered.
Diplomat America LT Visitor Insurance Reviews and Ratings.
- Diplomat Long Term visitor insurance rating is A by AM Best
- Diplomat Long Term travel insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider
- Underwriter is licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
How It Works
After the deductible plan pays:
80% for the first $5000, 100% after that up to the policy maximum.
See complete Details -
How Diplomat Long Term insurance plan works?
Where and How to Buy Diplomat Long Term Visitor Insurance?
You can purchase the plan online at Diplomat Long Term Insurance
You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional questions about Diplomat Long Term Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to email@example.com.