Diplomat Long Term insurance is a visitor insurance for USA. It is an A rated travel insurance medical coverage plan for travelers visiting to United States. After the deductible, Diplomat America plan pays 80% for the first $5,000 and 100% thereafter up to the policy limit.
Diplomat Long Term insurance
Reviews and Ratings
- Diplomat Long Term visitor insurance rating is A by AM Best
- Diplomat Long Term travel insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider
- Underwriter is licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
- Underwriter: US Fire Insurance Company<
- Administrator: Global Underwriters
- Best Suitable for: International tourists, USA visitors, tourist, Parents and relatives visiting USA. Good travel insurance coverage for travelers and visitors.
- Diplomat LT Travel Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best.
- Eligibility (Who can buy this Insurance?): Non-US Citizens traveling to America.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage.
- Deductible is once in a policy period.
- Online Renewable up to 3 years.
What's Not So Good
- Not cancelable and not refundable.
- No international coverage, covers only within USA.
- Pre-existing Condition not covered.
How It Works
- After the deductible plan pays:80% for the first $5000, 100% after that up to the policy maximum.
- See complete Details - How Diplomat Long Term insurance plan works?