The Green Cover plan has been discontinued as of Nov 21, 2018.
There are alternative plans available on the Green Card Insurance Plans page. You can also send an email to email@example.com to speak with a licensed insurance expert to help you find a suitable insurance policy.
Green Cover provides 364 days of coverage for non-U.S. citizens between 60 and 95 years of age. It is a comprehensive health insurance for permanent residents, green card holders, or non US citizens, waiting for Medicare or not currently eligible for Medicare. It is not available to US citizen. The Green cover plan covers for 80% for first $10,000 and 100% thereafter up to the policy maximum. This temporary plan can be applied online and is similar to Medicare policy that comes in two parts. Part A includes Hospitalization Benefits and Part B includes Physician and Surgeon Benefits, Inpatient and Outpatient Care, Supplies, Therapy and Ambulance Services. Green Cover also includes International Travel coverage.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Administrator: Travel Insurance Services
Best Suitable for: Senior Green Card Holders, New immigrants, U.S. Citizens or U.S. Residents awaiting Medicare eligibility or without Medicare Part A or Part B.
Green Cover Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): Non U.S. Citizens Or U.S. Residents awaiting the Medicare eligibility awaiting Medicare or without Medicare Part A or B above the age 60 .To be eligible for Green Cover coverage, you must not be eligible for Medicare.
What's Good About Green Cover Insurance Plan
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage plan for elderly new immigrants or U.S residents from 60-95 years of age.
- Provides $100,000 policy maximum for 74+.
- Good for Green Card Holder, New Immigrants and non-US Citizens who are awaiting the Medicare Eligibility.
- Includes International Travel coverage
- Quick Online Application
- Can be used as a substitute plan for people waiting for Medicare.
- Includes Part A which covers hospitalization, hospice, nursing, and home health care; And Part B which covers the costs of physicians and surgeons, ambulances and other medical needs Deductible is once in a policy period. You can choose either of the option or both.
What's Not So Good About Green Cover Plan
- High Deductible options.
- Maximum 364 days policy period. Plan can be renewed at the option of underwriter, up to a maximum of 5 years.
- Green Cover Plan coverage is subject to approval.
- Coverage is reimbursement based.
Green Cover Insurance Reviews and Ratings.
- Green Cover insurance is rated A, by AM Best (underwritten by Lloyds of London ).
- Green Cover insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider - Seven Corners Inc., a US based reputed insurance administrator.
- Licensed and regulated by department of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays: 80% for first $10,000 and 100% thereafter up to the policy maximum .
See complete Details -
How Green Cover insurance plan works?
Have additional questions about Green Cover Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.