WorldTrips is a full service organization offering a comprehensive portfolio of international group health, domestic short-term and travel medical insurance products designed to address the insurance needs of travelers worldwide.
WorldTrips' major domestic and international insurance companies have financial strength ratings of AA (Very Strong) from Standard & Poor's Corporation, A+ (Superior) from A.M. Best Company, Inc., AA (Very Strong) from Fitch Ratings and A1 (Good Security) from Moody's Investors Service, Inc.
WorldTrips designs unique products to meet the needs of international markets. They provide coverage for:
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling or residing outside of their home country, or desiring to supplement their home country health insurance plans.
- U.S. citizens traveling or residing outside of their home country.
- U.S.-based corporations with employees and their families traveling or residing abroad.
- Non-U.S.-based corporations with employees and their families traveling or residing outside their home country.
- Mission-sending organizations with missionaries serving outside their home country.
- Colleges and universities with students or teachers and their families traveling or residing outside their home country.
Atlas International Insurance
Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance
An international plan for executives/individuals/international traveler taking multiple trips of 30 days or less throughout the year. Coverage is ensured for last minute international trips. International coverage is available to employees and their families.
Buy Online : Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance
Student Secure Insurance
Student Secure Insurance is an international student health insurance plan that provides comprehensive medical coverage for full-time students or full-time scholars studying outside of their home country. Can be renewed as long as the eligibility criteria is met. Plan meets J1 visa requirement.
View Plan Details : Student Secure Insurance
Depending on your travel needs, there may be several choices and products available from WorldTrips Travel Insurance. If you have any specific questions about WorldTrips insurance policies, contact our Customer Success Team.