- It is recommended to renew your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- There is a $5 renewal fee every time you renew the Inbound Choice Insurance policy.
- Inbound Choice Insurance can be extended online for a minimum 5 days to 364 days.
- You can no longer opt to renew the policy, once the policy has already expired. In such cases, the only option may be to buy a new policy.
- Premium may increase at renewal:
- Based on applicants age at the time of renewals.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of renewal.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.