- It is recommended to renew your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- There is a $5 renewal fee every time you renew the Inbound Choice Insurance policy.
- Inbound Choice Insurance can be extended online for a minimum 5 days to 364 days.
- You can no longer opt to renew the policy, once the policy has already expired. In such cases, the only option may be to buy a new policy.
- Premium may increase at renewal:
- Based on applicants age at the time of renewals.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of renewal.