Inbound Immigrant insurance is temporary basic health insurance for new immigrants or green card holders to America. This insurance provides basic medical coverage for new immigrants, green card holders, visa holders coming to USA This is a limited coverage plans. Benefits are as per pre defined rates.
Inbound immigrant insurance policy offers pre existing condition coverage at no extra cost.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Standard & Poor's Rating: A+ (Strong)
Administrator: Seven Corners
Best Suitable for : New immigrants, US Green card holder, International tourists visiting or living in America.
Inbound Immigrant Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A (Excellent) by AM Best and A+ by Standard & Poor's.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): Non-US Citizens traveling or immigrating to USA.
IIInbound Immigrant Insurance
What's Good About Inbound Immigrant Insurance
- Basic medical coverage at a affordable cost.
- Acute onset of pre existing condition coverage at no extra cost.( see details in policy)
- Policy maximum per sickness and injury
- Renewable up to 5 years.
- Cancelable and refundable.
What's Not So Good About Inbound Immigrant Insurance
- Coverage and benefits may not be adequate, Plan pays fixed pre defined rate for each service.
- USA only coverage, does not cover out of America.
- For age 70+, fixed $200 deductible for each incident.
- May not be good higher medical cost.
- No International Travel Coverage
Inbound Immigrant Insurance Reviews and Ratings
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Provider may directly bill to the insurance company and can be cash less transactions.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
As per the pre defined schedule of benefits.
See complete Details -
How Inbound Immigrant insurance plan works
Plan InfoInbound Immigrant Insurance Brochure
Inbound Immigrant Insurance Providers Directory
Inbound Immigrant Insurance FAQs
Manage your Inbound Immigrant Insurance Policy OnlineEasily manage your Inbound Immigrant insurance policy online by logging on to the Seven Corners My Account page to renew your Seven Corners policy, download your policy ID card, make changes to your policy, cancel your policy, and find helpful information about your Seven Corners plan. To log on, simply enter your policy information as requested.
Where and How to Buy Inbound Immigrant Insurance?
You can purchase the insurance online at Inbound Immigrant Insurance.
You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional questions about Inbound Immigrant Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to email@example.com.