Inbound USA Insurance visitor insurance plan offered by Seven Corners, underwritten by Lloyd's. Inbound USA provide coverage for travelers visiting to USA . This is a limited coverage plans. Benefits are as per pre defined rates. This plan also offers acute onset of pre existing condition coverage up to the selected policy maximum, at no extra cost.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Standard & Poor's Rating: A+ (Strong)
Administrator: Seven Corners (A US based reputed insurance administrator.)
Inbound USA Insurance is best suitable for: International tourists visiting from India to USA.
Inbound USA Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Inbound USA insurance is rated A by AM Best and A+ by Standard & Poor's.
Eligibility (Who can buy this travel insurance?): Non-US Citizens traveling to America.
IU Inbound USA Insurance
What's Good About Inbound USA Insurance
- Low cost and affordable price.
- Per incident coverage.
- Good for basic medical coverage.
- Acute onset of pre existing condition coverage.(See details in policy document)
- Cancelable and refundable.
What's Not So Good About Inbound USA Insurance
- Coverage and benefits may not be adequate, Plan pays fixed pre defined rate for each service.
- USA only coverage, does not cover out of America.
- Maximum 364 days of Coverage (change from 12 months)
- For age 70+, minimum $100 deductible each incident (change from only $200 deductible for each incident).
- May not be good higher medical cost.
- No International Travel Coverage
Inbound USA Insurance Reviews and Ratings
- Inbound USA insurance rating is A by AM Best (underwritten by Lloyd's).
- Inbound USA is administrated by a US based insurance provider.
- Claims are handled in USA.
- One of the reputed and trusted, low cost basic visitor insurance plans for over 5yr.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
As per the pre defined schedule of benefits.
See complete details:
How Inbound USA insurance plan works?
Plan InfoInbound USA Insurance Plan Benefit Details
Inbound USA Insurance Plan Brochure
Description of Coverage
Inbound USA Insurance FAQs
Manage your Inbound USA Insurance Policy OnlineEasily manage your Inbound USA insurance policy online by logging on to the Seven Corners My Account page to renew your Seven Corners policy, download your policy ID card, make changes to your policy, cancel your policy, and find helpful information about your Seven Corners plan. To log on, simply enter your policy information as requested.
Where and How to Buy Inbound USA Visitor Insurance?
You can purchase inbound USA insurance online at Inbound USA Insurance. You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the travel insurance online.