Purchase Your Policy
- TRIP DETAILS
- APPLICANT DETAILS
Europe Travel Plus Insurance Application
Please note that :
- If you are purchasing this plan for Schengen visa purposes, please select a zero dollar ($0) deductible.
- Not Available for Addresses from the Following US States: Maryland (MD) & New York (NY).
- Not available if Home Country/Country of Residences are: Botswana (BWA), Cuba (CUB), Gambia (GMB), Ghana (GHA), Iran (IRN), Niger (NER), Nigeria (NGA), North Korea (PRK), Sierra Leone (SLE), Syria (SYR) & Venezuela (VEN).
- Not available for Citizens of: Botswana (BWA), Gambia (GMB), Ghana (GHA), Niger (NER), Nigeria (NGA) & Sierra Leone (SLE).
Insurance rates are regulated by law.
You can't find the same insurance plan for a lower price anywhere else.
Carrier / UnderwriterSirius International
- Credit cards accepted:
- Debit cards with MasterCard or Visa logo are accepted.
Best Plan for Schengen Visa Application
- For travelers to Europe.
- Incidental Trip within USA for up to 14 days, while transiting to or from Europe.
- Coverage for minimum 5 days to maximum up to 6 months.
- Renewal option available up to a maximum of 6 months.
Comprehensive Coverage Plan
In Europe:After the deductible is met, 100% is covered up to the chosen medical maximum.
Incidental Trip within USA:
In-Network:After the deductible, the plan pays 90% of first $5,000; then 100% up to chosen medical maximum.
Out of Network:After the deductible, plan pays 80% of first $5,000; then 100% up to chosen medical maximum.
Review Policy document (Description of Coverage) for complete policy details including benefits and exclusions.
© VisitorsCoverage Inc. CA, USA. Company License #0F17045.
Copyright © 2006-2020 VisitorsCoverage Inc®. All Rights Reserved.