Purchase Your Policy
- TRIP DETAILS
- APPLICANT DETAILS
Student Secure - Budget Insurance Application
Please note that :
- Not Available for Addresses from the Following US States: Maryland (MD), New York (NY) & Washington (WA).
- Not available if Home Country/Country of Residences are: Cuba (CUB), Iran (IRN) & North Korea (PRK).
- Not available for Citizens of: Cuba (CUB) & Syria (SYR).
- Not Available for the following Destination Countries: Iran (IRN) & North Korea (PRK).
To be eligible for StudentSecure, Participants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Must be a full-time student at a college or university, excluding online colleges and universities; or must be within 31 days of being a full-time student at a college or university; or must be a student under age 19 enrolled in a secondary school; or must be a full-time scholar affiliated with an educational institution; or
- Must be an F-1 or J-1 visa holder, including students on OPT; or
- Must be a foreign government official holding an A-2 visa and coming to the U.S. to perform duties of an intrinsically governmental and non-commercial nature to study on a full-time basis at a military institution; or
- Must be residing outside home country for the purpose of pursuing international educational activities; or
- Must not have obtained residency status in the host country.
Participants visiting the U.S. must hold a valid education-related visa. A copy of the I-20 or DS-2019 may be requested.
StudentSecure is not available to individuals who are physically located in the states of New York, Maryland, or Washington or in the country of Canada or Australia at time of purchase.
Foreign Governmental Official: An individual coming to the United States as a nonimmigrant who has been accredited by a foreign government as an official to function on behalf of that foreign government.
Full-time Student A student at a college or university who is taking 10 credit hours (undergraduate students) or 6 credit hours (graduate students). Full-time student status for individuals enrolled at colleges or universities that do not use a credit hour system must provide documentation of full-time student status.
Full-time Scholar: An individual who is affiliated with an educational institution and is engaging in educational activities for at least 30 hours per week. These activities may include but may not be limited to performing research in an area of specialty or teaching for a temporary period of time.
Home Country: Participant's home country is the country of principal residence as declared on the application form. The principal residence is the country of the Participant's true, fixed and permanent home.
Insurance rates are regulated by law.
You can't find the same insurance plan for a lower price anywhere else.
Administrative CompanyTokio Marine HCC – MIS Group
Carrier / UnderwriterLloyd's of London
© VisitorsCoverage Inc. CA, USA. Company License #0F17045.
Copyright © 2006-2020 VisitorsCoverage Inc®. All Rights Reserved.