Fri : 8:30AM - 6:00PM PT
Sat-Sun : 10:00AM - 4:00PM PT
Student Secure - Elite Insurance Application
To be eligible for StudentSecure, Participants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Must be a full-time student at a college or university, excluding online colleges and universities; or must be within 31 days of being a full-time student at a college or university; or must be a student under age 19 enrolled in a secondary school; or must be a full-time scholar affiliated with an educational institution; or
- Must be an F-1 or J-1 visa holder, including students on OPT; or
- Must be a foreign government official holding an A-2 visa and coming to the U.S. to perform duties of an intrinsically governmental and non-commercial nature to study on a full-time basis at a military institution; or
- Must be residing outside home country for the purpose of pursuing international educational activities; or
- Must not have obtained residency status in the host country.
Participants visiting the U.S. must hold a valid education-related visa. A copy of the I-20 or DS-2019 may be requested.
StudentSecure is not available to individuals who are physically located in the states of New York, Maryland, or Washington or in the country of Canada or Australia at time of purchase.
Foreign Governmental Official: An individual coming to the United States as a nonimmigrant who has been accredited by a foreign government as an official to function on behalf of that foreign government.
Full-time Student A student at a college or university who is taking 10 credit hours (undergraduate students) or 6 credit hours (graduate students). Full-time student status for individuals enrolled at colleges or universities that do not use a credit hour system must provide documentation of full-time student status.
Full-time Scholar: An individual who is affiliated with an educational institution and is engaging in educational activities for at least 30 hours per week. These activities may include but may not be limited to performing research in an area of specialty or teaching for a temporary period of time.
Home Country: Participant's home country is the country of principal residence as declared on the application form. The principal residence is the country of the Participant's true, fixed and permanent home.
Administrative CompanyHCC MIS
Carrier / UnderwriterLloyd's of London
Copyright © 2006-2018 VisitorsCoverage.com ®. All rights reserved