You can continue to renew your existing Liaison Continent Policy up to 187 days from the start date of the policy.
If your Liaison Continent Policy has expired, you can no longer purchase the Liaison Continent Policy. This policy has been discontinued effective April 30, 2018. You can consider a similar plan - Liaison Travel Choice instead.
Important renewal information about your Liaison Continent Insurance:
- Liaison Continent policy has the option for online extension of minimum 5 days to 6 months.
- There is a $5 renewal fee every time you renew the policy.
- It is recommended to renew your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expired you no longer have the option for renewal. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at renewal:
- Based on applicants age at the time of renewals.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of renewal.
Have the following information handy:
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as it is including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.