This plan has been discontinued as of April 30, 2018. Consider a new and improved plan: Liaison Travel Choice.
Liaison Continent insurance offers travel insurance coverage and medical emergency services to visitors to usa. Liaison Continent Insurance is comprehensive coverage visitor insurance policy, administration by Seven Corners. If In-Network providers directly bill the insurance company
Liaison Continent Insurance - Plan B
Reviews and Ratings
- Licensed and regulated by Deptartment of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Liaison Continent insurance participate in more then one PPO network(United Health Care) combining providing you thousands of reputed Doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill to the insurance company and can be cash less transactions.
- AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
- Administrator: Seven Corners (A US based reputed insurance administrator).
- Best Suitable for:International tourists visiting USA..
- Eligibility (Who can buy this travel insurance?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
- Low-cost Comprehensive coverage travel insurance
- Liaison Continent is Renewable and refundable.
- PPO Network
- International Travel Coverage
- Pre Existing Medical Conditions Coverage:
For non US Citizens visiting USA, plan offers upto $25,000 coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions for visitors under the age of 65 years. For visitors with age between 65 to 69 years, the coverage is up to $2,000
- Waiver of a Pre-existing Condition for an unexpected recurrence: for U.S. citizens traveling outside of the U.S. and Canada. Up to $25,000 for age under 70 years and $5000 for age 70 and over. (Conditions apply, read brochure for details)
- Terrorism Coverage : URC (Usual, Reasonable and Customary) up to $50,000 Lifetime Maximum. Political Evacuation coverage: Up to $10,000.
- Coverage for Natural Disaster: Up to $200 per day for 5 days, for replacement accommodations if you are displaced due to a Natural Disaster.
What's Not So Good
- Plan cannot be purchased after 3 months of arriving in the USA
- Maximum Coverage period is only 187 days, including renewals