Liaison Continent insurance offers travel insurance coverage and medical emergency services to visitors to usa.
Liaison Continent Insurance is comprehensive coverage visitor insurance policy, administration by Seven Corners. If In-Network providers directly bill the insurance company.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Underwriter: Lloyds of London and Tramont Insurance Company
Administrator: Seven Corners (A US based reputed insurance administrator).
Best Suitable for: International tourists visiting USA.
Liaison Continent Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A by AM Best.
Eligibility (Who can buy this travel insurance?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
LCLiaison Continent Insurance
What's Good About Liaison Continent Travel Insurance
- Low-cost Comprehensive coverage travel insurance
- Liaison Continent is Renewable and refundable.
- PPO Network
- International Travel Coverage
- Pre Existing Medical Conditions Coverage:
For non US Citizens visiting USA, plan offers upto $25,000 coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions for visitors under the age of 65 years. For visitors with age between 65 to 69 years, the coverage is up to $2,000
- Waiver of a Pre-existing Condition for an unexpected recurrence: for U.S. citizens traveling outside of the U.S. and Canada. Up to $25,000 for age under 70 years and $5000 for age 70 and over. (Conditions apply, read brochure for details)
- Terrorism Coverage : URC (Usual, Reasonable and Customary) up to $50,000 Lifetime Maximum. Political Evacuation coverage: Up to $10,000.
- Coverage for Natural Disaster: Up to $200 per day for 5 days, for replacement accommodations if you are displaced due to a Natural Disaster.
What's Not So Good About Liaison Continent Visitor Insurance
- Plan cannot be purchased after 3 months of arriving in the USA
- Maximum Coverage period is only 187 days, including renewals
Liaison Continent Travel Insurance Reviews and Ratings
- Licensed and regulated by Deptartment of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Liaison Continent insurance participate in more then one PPO network(United Health Care) combining providing you thousands of reputed Doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill to the insurance company and can be cash less transactions.
Manage your Liaison Continent Insurance Policy OnlineEasily manage your Liaison Continent insurance policy online by logging on to the Seven Corners My Account page to renew your Seven Corners policy, download your policy ID card, make changes to your policy, cancel your policy, and find helpful information about your Seven Corners plan. To log on, simply enter your policy information as requested.
Where and How to Buy Liaison Continent Visitor Insurance?
You can purchase the plan online at Liaison Continent
You will need the Passport Number and Date of Birth of the Insured and valid credit card information to purchase the plan online.
Have additional questions about Liaison Continent Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to email@example.com.