This plan has been discontinued as of April 30, 2018. Consider a new and improved plan: Liaison Travel Economy.
Liaison International insurance for visitor insurance offers travel medical insurance coverage for international travelers when traveling international for up to 45 days.
After the deductible, plan pays 80% for the first $5,000, then pays 100% to the selected policy maximum.
AM Best Rating: A (Excellent)
Under Writer: Lloyd's, Advent, Tramont Insurance Company Limited.
Administrator: Seven Corners (A US based reputed insurance administrator).
Best Suitable for: Most suitable for US visiting parents, International tourists visiting USA, USA visitors & workers like B1/B2/H/L visa holders.
Liaison International Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A (Excellent) by AM Best.
Eligibility (Who can buy this plan?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country.
LI Liaison International Insurance
What's Good About Liaison International Insurance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage Plan at very affordable price.
- Covers Accident, Health, Baggage Loss and Terrorism
- PPO network, so you get discounted/negotiated rates from Dr. or Hospitals.
- Deductible is once in a policy period
- Cancelable and refundable.
What's Not So Good About Liaison International
- Coverage is only up to maximum 45 days.
- Policy maximum has restriction for age 65 and over. (Maximum available coverage for age 65 to 79 is $50,000 only)
- For age 80+, Low policy maximum limits to $15,000.
Liaison International Insurance Reviews and Ratings.
- Liaison International insurance is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider - Seven Corners Inc. based in Indiana state. Seven corners is in business since 1993 with good history.
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Liaison International insurance participate PPO network (Multiplan ) consisting thousands of reputed Doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill to the insurance company and can be cash less transactions.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
80% for the first $5000, 100% after that up to the policy maximum -
How Liaison International plan works?
Plan InfoLiaison International Insurance Brochure
Liaison International Insurance Providers Directory
Liaison International Insurance FAQs
Manage your Liaison International Insurance Policy OnlineEasily manage your Liaison International insurance policy online by logging on to the Seven Corners My Account page to renew your Seven Corners policy, download your policy ID card, make changes to your policy, cancel your policy, and find helpful information about your Seven Corners plan. To log on, simply enter your policy information as requested.
Have additional questions about Liaison International Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.