Plan has been discontinued. Consider this new and improved plan: Liaison Travel Elite Insurance
Liaison Worldwide insurance is a comprehensive coverage travel insurance plan underwritten by Nation Wide and administrator by Seven corners. Liaison Worldwide provides travel medical insurance coverage and emergency services to visitors to USA and international travelers. After the deductible, program pays 80% for the first $5000 and 100% thereafter. If In-Network providers may directly bill the insurance company. Outside the USA, the plan pays 100% after deductible.
AM Best Rating: A+
Standard & Poor's Rating: A+
Administrator: Seven Corners (A US based reputed insurance administrator).
Best Suitable for: International and USA visitors. Parents, relatives, and individuals visiting USA.
Liaison Worldwide Insurance Reviews and Ratings: Rated A+ by AM Best.
Eligibility (Who can buy this travel insurance?): US & Non-US Citizens traveling outside their home country
LWLiaison Worldwide Insurance
What's Good About Liaison Worldwide Travel Insurance
- Comprehensive travel Medical Coverage Plan
- Online Renewable
- Cancelable & Refundable
- PPO Network
- International Travel Coverage
What's Not So Good About Liaison Worldwide Insurance
- Low policy maximum for ages 80+
- Pre-existing condition coverage for U.S. citizens only
Liaison Worldwide Travel Insurance Reviews and Ratings.
- Licensed and regulated by Department of insurance in United States.
- All claims are handled in USA.
- Liaison Worldwide insurance participate in more then one PPO network(First health, Heigya) combining providing you thousands of reputed Doctors, medical experts and hospitals throughout the USA. Provider can directly bill to the insurance company and can be cash less transactions.
How It WorksAfter the deductible plan pays:
80% for the first $5000, 100% after that up to the policy maximum.
See complete Details -
How Liaison Worldwide insurance plan works?
Plan InfoLiaison Worldwide Insurance Brochure
Liaison Worldwide Insurance Providers Directory
Liaison Worldwide Insurance FAQs
Manage your Liaison Worldwide Insurance Policy OnlineEasily manage your Liaison Worldwide insurance policy online by logging on to the Seven Corners My Account page to renew your Seven Corners policy, download your policy ID card, make changes to your policy, cancel your policy, and find helpful information about your Seven Corners plan. To log on, simply enter your policy information as requested.
Have additional questions about Liaison Worldwide Insurance? Send an email with your specific questions to email@example.com.