Missionary insurance offers protection for missionaries who work overseas. Missionary health insurance provides medical coverage and is tailored to address the specific dangers that may be associated with missionary work.
Showing 1 of 1 plans
Limited Coverage, Rated A- (Excellent)
Underwriter: Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation
- Covid-19 Coverage
- After the deductible within the USA, plan pays 90% of the first $5,000, then 100% up to policy maximum within the PPO network; outside the PPO network, plan pays 80% of the first $5,000, then 100% up to policy maximum.
- After the deductible outside of the USA, the plan pays 100% up to the policy maximum
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Emergency Room Services
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- For US and non-US citizens traveling for international outreach outside of their home country
- For those 65 years of age and older and visiting the U.S., initial period of coverage must begin within 30 days of arrival in the U.S.
Plan features listed here are high level, provided for your convenience and information purpose only. Please review the Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of Coverage Benefits, Limitations and Exclusions. Must read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate details. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage Benefits listed in the policy are binding.