- Patriot International policy has the option for online extension of minimum 5 days to 12 months.
- There is a $5 extension fee every time you extend the policy.
- It is recommended to extend your policy a day before the policy expiration date.
- Once the policy expired you no longer have the option for extension. In such cases you may apply for a new policy.
- Premium may increase at extension:
- Based on applicants age at the time of extension.
- Rates are subject to change at underwriters discretion.
- Benefits may change based on the applicants age at the time of extension.
Have the following information handy
- Current I.D./Certificate number (Make sure you enter the certificate number as is, including the dash).
- Primary Insured's Birthdate.
(Date of birth should be entered as mm/dd/yyyy)
- Credit Card Information.