Ask An expert

Can I purchase travel medical insurance for my mom who resides in Canada and will be visiting me here in the US?

, 10 Dec 2012

Yes, you certainly can. Travel medical insurance can cover your mother for any accidents or illnesses during her stay in the US. Be sure to go over the policy details before you make a decision, and feel free to email us at if you have any inquiries about a particular policy.

You can get personalized quotes, here:

Visitors Insurance: Get Quotes

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.