Ask An expert

Hello, My mother-in-law has cancer and is on chemotherapy in Egypt. She plans to visit us in the states. My husband and I are green card holders. She is 71 years old. If she brings her medication with her, will the insurance cover the hospitalizing costs? She needs to be hospitalized in order to take the chemotherapy infusion. It's between a day and four days a month. Also, if she needs urgent care due to side effects, will the insurance cover that? Thank you

hebatalla elghobashy, 01 May 2013

Travel insurance does not cover for existing conditions and related treatment and medical procedures. Insurance will cover for any new or unexpected medical conditions as per the policy terms.

The following article will help :

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.