Ask An expert

Hi, I am studying in California to get my master's degree and I am also a green card holder. What kind of health insurance can I buy from your company? Also, what kind of health insurance will cover the cost when I need to go to see the doctor?

Internet User, 07 Jul 2014

You may purchase a student health insurance plan, as long as it fulfills requirements made by the university you are attending. You can get quotes and see various private insurance policies available in the US that meet the student insurance requirements at: Visitors Insurance for Students



Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.