Ask An expert

Hi, I am travelling to France and Italy and looking for health insurance coverage to me and my spouse. Please give a call to me to discuss furthest. Thank you

subhani pothakamuri, 03 Feb 2018

For your trip to France & Italy, you can consider Liaison Continent E . This plan should fulfill all of the necessary Schengen Visa requirements. That being said, you will want to be sure to choose a ‘$0’ deductible in the application, as many embassy's require this. you will receive your proof of coverage letter along with all of your policy documents and insurance ID card via email, immediately after purchasing the policy. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel to email us at support@visitorscoverage or give us a call at 1-866-384-9104.

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.