Ask An expert

Hi, I am working in Atlanta, GA on H1 B and I am 34 years old. I would like to know what insurance you offer for people with the H1 B visa.

Internet User, 20 Jun 2014

If you are looking for short-term insurance for foreign visa holder, you may buy travel medical insurance, such as Patriot America.


If you are looking for long-term insurance, you may want to consider buying a regular domestic health insurance as the visitors' insurance does not meet the Obama Care requirements.

For more information: Health Insurance for H1B Visa Holders

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.