Ask An expert

I'm an incoming student on an F1 visa for a masters program, but before I officially move into school, I am planning to travel for 2 weeks in the US. What short term insurance plans am I eligible for?

Wayne, 04 Aug 2017

For the two weeks of coverage before your insurance policy begins, you can look at our visitors insurance plans.

You can buy these policies for a minimum of five days and a maximum of one year. 

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team.


Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.