Ask An expert

Hi, I'm looking for the coverage for my mom who is 55 y.o and she is also U.S permanent resident. She will be residing in the U.S. from 02/27 till 06/04. What plan options you can suggest? Thank you.

Galyna, 26 Feb 2018

For your mother’s stay in the USA on a Green Card, you may consider the Liaison Continent Plan A. This is one of the more popular plans for Green Card holders of her age group. You can also compare & purchase the other plans for Green Card holders. These are meant for Green Card holders who live permanently somewhere else, but travel to the USA periodically with a US Green Card. These plans are not meant for people who live in the USA permanently. Please feel free to e-mail us if you need further assistance with buying the plan or have more questions about it.

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.