Ask An expert

Hi, My daughter is on a H4 dependant visa. She is visiting me for 2 months in California. Can I buy the visitors' insurance for her? My parents will also accompany her and I am thinking of buying Atlas America for my parents. I want to know if I can buy the same for my daughter. Thanks.

Internet User, 29 Mar 2014

Yes, you can buy any visitors' insurance for her and your visiting parents who are making a short trip to the USA.  You have to complete two separate applications: one for your parents and another for your daughter.

To get quotes and compare go to:

Visitors Insurance: Get Quotes


Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.