Ask An expert

My dad will turn 70 during the course of his stay. He has undergone bypass surgery. Can you please suggest a plan?

Anuj, 23 Jul 2017

Thank you for reaching out to our customer support team. 

Unfortunatley no policy will cover pre-existing conditions. However, some policies do offer coverage for the acute onset of a pre-existing condition. The best policy for your father would be Safe Travels USA Comprehensive. It is the only policy that will cover the acute onset of a pre-existing condition for a person who is 70 years of age or older. If you would like to view this policy you can look here

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.