Ask An expert

I am a 62 years old with dual citizenship, holding both Greek and US passports. For the past 20 years I worked, paid taxes, owned property, maintained a domestic health insurance policy and currently receive retirement from Greece. Therefore, my home country is considered to be Greece. I am planning a one-month trip to California in March of this year and would like to purchase short-term travel medical insurance from your company. However, due to the fact that I will be traveling with my US passport, I kindly request that you clarify whether or not I am eligible to be covered under any of your insurance policies in the USA?

Internet User, 20 Jun 2014

Yes, we do offer a plan that would cover you in the US. It is called Liaison Majestic.

Click on the link below for details of this plan: Liaison Majestic Insurance

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.