Ask An expert

I am a US citizen, but I live in another country and am coming back to the US for a short trip. Can I get visitors' health insurance for that period of time? Additionally, what is covered under the insurance policies you offer?

Internet User, 20 Jun 2014

Yes, you would be able to get coverage for your trip to the US. The plan available for you would be Liaison Majestic. The policy would cover for any unexpected sicknesses or injuries that start after the policy become effective. Be sure to carefully read the policy before you purchase it, so that you are aware of all of the terms and conditions of coverage.

For a more detailed description of the plan, visit: Liaison Majestic Policy Information

Note: The policy is only for short-term coverage and does not meet Obama Care requirements.

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.