Ask An expert

I am a US citizen living abroad. I will be traveling to the US next month for a temporary visit and need travel insurance while I'm there. I can't find any travel insurance company online that will provide coverage or give a quote. Please help.

Megan, 30 Aug 2017

Thank you for your question.

As a U.S. citizen that is living abroad, there are many insurance policies you can buy when you return the U.S. for a visit. 

The recommended policy for a U.S. citizen visiting the U.S. is Liaison International. You can buy this policy for up to 45 days. It will provide medical coverage for any new illness or injury that may occur during your visit. 


Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.