Ask An expert

I am an Australian and British citizen (dual citizenship) travelling from New Zealand to the USA for just over 2 months. Will the visitor insurance cover me the same as a normal travel insurance would for medical needs?

Internet User, 29 Jul 2014

A typical travel insurance policy covers for travel related risk like trip cancellation, baggage loss etc.  The plans listed on VisitorsCoverage travel medical insurance plans for any new, unexpected sicknesses or illnesses that may occur during the trip.

For more information, visit Trip Insurance vs Travel Medical Insurance

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.