Ask An expert

My husband and I are planning to visit the US and Canada for a duration of 5 to 6 months. We are holding multi-entry visas for both countries. We would like to know if there is one policy that will cover medical expenses/hospitalization in both countries for the duration of our travels.

Internet User, 27 Feb 2014

Yes, there are international comprehenive coverage polices that provide international coverage for the US, Canada, and other countries excluding your home country. Some of these policies include: Atlas America , and Patriot America.  Hope this helps.   

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.