Ask An expert

My mom who is 90 years old, has been in the US since September, 2015. She is a green card holder. What are the health insurance plans you have available for her? We live in Maryland. Thanks

Ligia Pinto, 11 Aug 2017

The only insurance policy that you can purchase for a 90 year old green card holder residing in Maryland, would be the Bridge Plan

You can view the policy brochure for general information about this policy. For more detailed information, you can also view the description of coverage.

You can't buy the Bridge Plan online. This plan has a paper application you'll have to fill out and send to the insurance company. To access the paper application, you can go here.

Should you need additional support, please reach out to our customer service team.

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.