Ask An expert

I'm a US Citizen living abroad. I would like to purchase travel HEALTH insurance while i'm on vacations back in the USA. Please advise. Kind regards.

Alejandro, 24 Jan 2018

Thank you for your question. As a U.S. citizen, returning to the U.S. on a temporary basis, you can consider the Liaison International Plan. This is available for a minimum of 5 days, and a maximum of 45 days and will provide you with coverage for any new and unexpected illnesses, injuries, or accidents that may occur during your stay. If you are going to be here for longer than 45 days, you can consider one of our Short-Term Health Insurance Policies. Should you have any furhter questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us  1-866-384-9104, or e-mails us at

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.