Ask An expert

My parents got green card and they visit the USA every year for 2 months . This year they wanted to stay here more than 3 months for that they have to have health care. Would you be able to provide 1095-A form.?

Ridham parmar, 11 Mar 2017

Thank you for contacting us. We are happy to answer your questions. 

We do have insurance for green card holders that are visiting the US. However, we do not provide 1095-A forms as these policies are not Marketplace policies, they are simply short-term visitors' policies. 

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.

Insurance rates are regulated by law. You can't find the same insurance plan for a lower price anywhere else
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.