Ask An expert

MY wife will be 6 month pregnant while entering into US,im non -US citizen but often comes to US for work related things I have US driving licence and SSN number(my wife too)which insurance can cover pregnancy,pls guide me,i will be going to Raleigh,NC for 3-4 months

Internet User, 13 Jan 2014

You can get a travel medical insurance for the visitor coming to the US for a short trip. The policy, however,  covers only new medical conditions and travel emergencies. Pregnancy, maternity, and pre-natal care is usually not covered under short-term visitors' insurance. You may consider a policy like  Atlas America Insurance which may cover for complications of pregnancy, along with any other standard travel insurance benefits for US visitors.

Atlas America Insurance

Learn more at: Travel Medical Insurance for Pregnancy

Have A Question About Travel Insurance ?
Ask A Question
Similar Questions
Information provided here in the form of Questions and Answers is for general purpose only and may not be current and accurate at all times. Insurance terms and conditions, benefits, and coverage are subject to change at any time. For this reason, it is possible that the information given here could be outdated or incorrect. VisitorsCoverage inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of these answers. Any use of the information on our website is subject to our terms and conditions and user agreement. It is recommend that you review the latest Evidence of Coverage and Plan Contract (Policy) for a detailed description of coverage benefits, limitations, and exclusions. Please read the Policy Brochure and Plan Details for complete and accurate information. Only the Terms and Conditions of Coverage listed in a particular policy are binding.
Our website uses cookies to help us improve user experience so that we can better serve you. By proceeding, you agree to allow us to utilize these cookies for future use. For more information, please view our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.